- Gently wipe over brows with a clean earbud & cool boiled water once a day & soon after treatment when you arrive home.
- Apply a small amount of ointment every other night with an earbud, do NOT over apply.
- Do not pick, scratch or rub your scabs.
- Do not wear make-up over your brows untill scabs have fallen off – usually upto 14 days.
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms, swimming & gym for 7-10 days.
- Do not get your brows wet for the next 7-10 days, avoid putting your face under the shower head.
- Sleep on your back. Pillows may cause scabs to come off & produce patchy healing.
- Please not we are only building the base on the first treatment, minor alterations to your brows can be made on your second session.